Posted on March 9, 2021
- Handling characterization of GPIO/IO designs but not limited to IO designs only but may also cover other designs based on the business or project needs.
- Generation, audit and validation of views which are LEF, IBIS, timing files, power files and other necessary and required characterization output files for GPIO/IO and other designs which includes IP packaging for delivery.
- Drive continuous process improvements to achieve reductions in development cycle time and improvements in performance
- Group/Team tasks’ delegation and delivery.
- Drives mentorship activities within the team.
- IC Design Tools:
- Familiar with CADENCE and/or SYNOPSYS, SiliconSmart, Liberate, Virtuoso, CustomCompiler, HSpice, Spectre, PrimeTime, BbSim, CustomRA, or similar tools
- IC Design Domain:
- Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits
- Analog Mixed-Signal Circuits (preferred)
- Process Automation/Scripting:
- SKILL, Python, TCL (preferred)
- Good handle of written and verbal communication
Job Category: Design Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alabang