Posted on March 9, 2021
- As IC Layout Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for working independently on layout development of analog blocks. Specific responsibilities will depend on project phase and availability.Work with the Engineering Team to understand the requirements, design and architecture of analog blocks/macros.
- Layout development and verification of analog blocks/macros.
- Experienced in DRC, LVS, Antenna, EMIR, Extraction verifications and other Physical Verifications.
- Experienced in quality checks and layout design processes.
- Good knowledge of skill, perl and shell programming to be able to automate repeatable tasks for productivity improvements in layout is a plus!
- Qualifications: Bachelor or above degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Has 1-3 years experience in Full Custom IC Layout.
- Experienced in Analog RF, Custom analog mixed-signal, Digital Design Techniques and complex logic
- Experienced in cell to block level placement, top level considerations, cell to top level routing and verifications
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-functional and cross-site global team is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with EDA tools.
- Good documentation skills.
Job Category: Layout Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alabang